Friday, January 22, 2010

A Letter to my Readers

Hello Family, Friends, and Fans,

As some of you know, I have been offered a great opportunity to be the featured blogger on the Los Angeles Kings for the site SportsTalkBuzz.com.  Although I won't stop blogging here at Great Ice-Pectations, it will certainly leave me less time to post on here.  I have accepted the offer and look forward to what lies ahead of me as a hockey-writer with great anticipation.

A special thank you to everyone that has helped, commented, complimented, and encouraged me as I try to turn this obsessive hobby into an actual job.  Your words keep me going and I greatly appreciate them.

I hope you will all continue to follow my new blog, titled Royal Subjects.  As always, let me know what you have to say about hockey and remember; the fans make hockey what it is.

All the best,

Eric


No comments:

Post a Comment